Discussion of cultural issues as they apply to housing to help you adjust your expectations about space, amenities, and length of rental
- Learning which amenities are included in a rental. For example, kitchen cabinets are typically not included in an unfurnished rental in France.
- Confronting the age of your dwelling. What to expect in an old building?
- Living in limited space.
- Deciphering rental ads. The difference between T3 and F2, etc.
- Sources of rental listings.
We also have a comprehensive consulting service where we help you deal with your own unique circumstances.
- On-site assistance (in France or the U.S.)
- Resolution of unusual rental disputes. Translation of rental documents.
Guidance through the maze of tight and extensive regulations
- Regulations regarding furnished vs. unfurnished apartments
- Owner duties and obligations in regards to repair/maintenance
- Tenant obligations and liabilities
- Restrictions on rent increases
- Rights of renters who are domestic partners vs. married couple
and much, much more
5 rue CARRIERO
Phone/FAX: 04 94 76 78 44
We offer group seminars covering these topics and more:
Laurence Raybois Consulting
In the U.S.A.:
19620 N.E. Redmond Road
Redmond, WA 98053